Sorry I haven't posted in two weeks. I've not only been extremely busy at work but in my free time as well. Wedding stuff is moving along. With the help of my friend Laura we have designed most of the decorations/programs/place cards for the wedding. I just purchased most of it this weekend and in a few weeks I'll try and organize an afternoon of paper crafting with some of my girls! Mike and I will be putting together the invitations this week and hope to mail some out a week from today.
Our little girl, Cali, is still doing well. We are trying to break her of her shyness and she seems to be gaining some confidence in new social situations. I also have discovered that she is very suspicious of statues and considers them to be real (very funny incident with a concrete cow). We also have found that she does, in fact, love water! I took her to a stream today back by our house. In places the water was deep enough to swim but often it was only up to the middle of her legs. She had a great time running through the water, exploring the stream bank, trying to pick up underwater sticks, etc. She was filthy so when we got home I gave her a bath. Not 3 hours later we let her outside to play fetch and she wandered into the woods off of our yard into a huge mud puddle. So she got another bath! We have one clean dog today. Sorry I don't have any pictures. I didn't think to bring the camera. Next time, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment