Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Big 3-0!

On August 11th, I turned 30 years old. Its a bit of shock to me but I also wonder if its a bit of a shock to my parents. I am their baby and if I'm 30... I had a wonderful day with some cookies from my new labmate Ginger, followed by dinner at Panzanella with a surprise group of people, and finished with lots of cake and drinks at the Wine Bar in Chapel Hill. It was so nice of all of my friends to make it out on a work night. I really appreciate all of you!! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the evening. However I did get a few of Cali and the cow balloon Amir and Brandy gave me. She was totally freaked out by it for at least a day and wouldn't be in the same room as it. And in case you are wondering, it is still inflated and floating above my desk as I type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment