Friday, June 29, 2012

Yes, I still have this account.

To say it has been a long time is an understatement.  Life just got so busy and I figured you were all tired of pictures of Cali so I took a break.  Not to worry, I still take tons of pictures of Cali and I will post some on here (don't want to disappoint).  I thought I would take a crack at being a blogger again.  We have an exciting year coming up with me going on the job market again (and hopefully getting a job), Mike's college buddy is moving to the area so there should be a lot of good stories, and to deal with my stress I'm baking a lot.  All of these things will hopefully fill my blog and entertain you.

The last major event we got to participate in was Kara's wedding.  It was such a good time and we couldn't have asked for a better weekend weather wise.  Kara was a stunning bride and it was so great to see her take the next step in her life.  Congrats Kara Falise!

While we were in MA, we spent the night with Laura and family and Mike got a chance to be Uncle Mike to Jacob and Mason.  The kids loved hanging all over him and you can see here he was trying to assert is dominance over Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment