After 11 years in North Carolina we are making our way to the middle of the country. Wish us luck!
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Surviving
I wasn't feeling well at the end of the week. I had the sore throat, cough, and stuffy nose thing. I figured my high stress level might have lowered my immune system function leaving me vulnerable. So I decided to take advantage of a rainy Saturday and watch home improvement shows and took a long nap. I did shower but then put on clean pajamas. It was awesome! I feel much better today although I think I'll be heading to bed soon just to make sure I get enough rest. I submitted two more applications this weekend and worked on the introduction of my paper. I'm optimistic that I'll get a few more solid hours of work on it tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, it will be my day off from applications! I have about 10 more to apply to but they aren't due for two-four weeks so I think I deserve a night off. This doesn't mean a night off from the manuscript though! Oh well, I guess if I get a job as an assistant professor this will be my reality...always working on something. Okay, off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment