Sunday, August 4, 2013

So Tired....

It has been a long week.  Not only has it been exhausting saying goodbye to everyone but all week I've been packing and I feel like it will never end.  First I had to organize and pack up my desk and bench at work.  Then I had to go through the 200+ vials of flies and organize them.  Lastly, the apartment.  I felt like we had done a lot up to this week but we still had more to pack.  We packed all day and I'm happy to announce that we are finished.  Well, except the kitchen but I'm having the movers pack that so that means we are finished.  The only problem we've encounters (so far) is that the two people we had lined up to look at the dryer never showed so now we have a dryer that we have to get rid of some how tomorrow.  Not exactly sure what is going to happen but for now I'm going to go to bed and I will worry about it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment