Sunday, September 22, 2013

Living room pictures

Well, that was quite the week.  Classes started on Monday and my life has been crazy!  I think the term is off to a good start but I'm trying to get my bearings just like most of my freshmen.  It is always difficult starting in a new place and learning how they do things.

I finally cleaned up the living room/dining room enough to take some pictures.  We don't yet have any living room furniture but just imagine a love seat and a chair or two chairs in the open space by the front window--some day we will actually have them.  (Instead of buying those we bought a new sofa with a chaise for the family.  It should arrive around Halloween!).
Looking into Kitchen before

Dining room Before


The Before color is rust sponge paint and the after is "flaxseed"

Looking down into the living room from the bedrooms. 

Dining room/Living room

Looking at the dining room from the "living room"


No comments:

Post a Comment