Monday, November 4, 2013

Digger!

That little pain in the ass dog!  Back in October she dug a small hole in our backyard.  We filled it in with dirt and planted some grass (and it's growing!).  Then on Tuesday (in our rain storm) she dug a HUGE hole in the backyard in a different spot.  The mud on her paws was like glue and I had to get a bucket of water and dip her feet in them and rub the dirt off in the water.  Today Mike went to the store and bought some dirt and more grass seed and filled in the hole.  And of course, I let her out and didn't watch her and she dug up the hole again!

Tomorrow we are buying some fencing to put around it but Mike joked that soon our entire yard will be fenced off from her digging.  I sure hope not!  I'll take a picture in the morning when I'm out there supervising her at 6:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment