This winter SUCKED! It was so cold and miserable that I basically just worked and slept. But now the sun is shining and it is 76 degrees today!!!!!!
Mike, Cali, and I are doing well. Mike is traveling a lot for work but we are handling it well. He's been home for two weeks in a row-I'm so lucky-but he's back on the road tomorrow. He loves his job though so I'm okay with the traveling. It allows me time to prep class and grade.
Let me give you an update of some of what we've been up to.
We went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch both UNC vs Duke games. We really liked the first game--not the second. Here we are getting ready for the second game to begin.
The first week of April I "chaperoned" 41 of the North Central students on their trip to NCUR-National Conference for Undergraduate Research. Here are some of them. It was a great trip. I got to meet a lot of cool kids outside of the sciences and I was super impressed with their research and how they presented themselves. Go NCC!
Now we are settling into the final term of the year and looking forward to summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment