Well, kind of. Summer research starts on Monday and I will have two undergraduates with me 30 hours a week for the next 8 weeks. It is a lot of fun but also a lot of work. I am looking forward to it but also to August 7th when it's over.
Mike and I will be heading to Hilton Head, SC in August for a much deserved vacation together! And we might be taking another trip too but we haven't solidified the details so I'll wait on telling you about that one.
I celebrated being finished with some white wine sangria that I made and Cali enjoyed a dip in the pool. I made time for a summer hair cut too! Even though I'm still working-it is much nicer pace and I am looking forward to relaxing some. You will probably see picture of painting projects again this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment