Friday, August 7, 2015

Summer is almost over already!

First day back at work is September 8th with classes starting September 14th.  Only 4 weeks left of summer :(

I spent way to much time at work this summer, usually being there from 9 am-4-4:30pm with a few Fridays off.  My measly stipend for doing research with students just doesn't cut it.  But no point dwelling on that.  I'm focusing on the next 4 weeks when I have no students and no classes to prep.

First order of business: Get paper back to PostDoc Advisor for look through before resubmission. (and a few western blots to run too).

Second: Vacation with Mike.  7 days, no work, just the two of us!  Can't wait!

Third: finish house projects, including scheduling a tree trimmer and driveway seal coater and painting the porch railings.

Fourth: Quality time with Cali because soon my MWF are going to be ridiculously long.

I hope you all enjoyed your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment