Monday night Mike and I took Cali for a really long walk to Southern Village to play fetch on the field. We got hungry so we headed over to get some pizza before going home. As you can see, Cali wanted some too.
Her favorite of the toys is the squeaky Hot Dog. She loves to play with it. We had to ban it from our bedroom after being awaken by it way too early in the morning.
Cali's Aunt Laura and Uncle John sent her a 'puppy package'. Inside was all kinds of good stuff like tennis balls, squeaky toys and even tips for us on training.
Mike and I have really been enjoying Cali. Here are a few photos from our first week together. The first one is of us napping on Monday. She tried to get on the couch but I had to inform her that she sleeps on the floor. Looks pretty comfy to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment