After 11 years in North Carolina we are making our way to the middle of the country. Wish us luck!
Saturday, October 13, 2012
No news is good news?
I had a phone interview last week which I think went well. The only problem is that I don't think I am a perfect match for the position. Perfect match for the school-YES! Need to teach microbiology-I can do it but perhaps not their number one choice. They told me that they were meeting on Thursday to decide who to invite to campus. I haven't heard anything. With my experience from last year, no response means "no thank you"so I'm not too hopeful. I haven't heard anything from the other 11 jobs I've applied for. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm really tired of putting my life on hold trying to get a tenure-track job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment