Friday, October 26, 2012

Still no news.

I don't know if this is how other professions work but the lack of communication in an academic job search is surprising.  I still haven't heard from the school I phone interviewed with 3 weeks ago.  I'm taking that to mean that I'm not invited for a campus interview.  I just wish they would actually tell me instead of inferring that conclusion.  The good news is that I had another phone interview with a different school.  I think it went okay but I learned a few more ways to prepare for such an interview and so I'm hoping I get at least one more phone interview so I can really rock it!  I'll keep you posted on whether or not I get invited to that campus.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  From what I heard from friends and my experience from last year...this is going to dragged out for several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment