The month of March has been crazy. It was my second month of teaching my Genetics lecture and lab and it totally consumed me! I am so sore and stiff from all of this stress it is driving me crazy. Luckily it is spring break this week at the university that I am teaching at which means I can be full time at my postdoc. I am now realizing how "easy" I had it before! I feel bad that I am not making as much progress on finishing up my projects at my real job and this adds to my stress. Hopefully this week I will get another draft of my manuscript to my boss and do a few experiments to tie up some lose ends. I guess in one way I'm happy that spring has not arrived in NC yet. Fewer distractions....
We haven't made any plans with regards to our move yet. I need to contact a real estate agent and Mike needs to find a job. One doesn't depend on the other but it would be nice to find a home somewhere in between.
No comments:
Post a Comment