Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a Week!


I had a very busy week last week. I started it in MA where I was visiting my sister Laura, brother-in-law John and nephew Jacob. While I was there I also got to see my brother Doug, sister-in-law Pam and nephews Christopher and Nicholas. Laura and I made a special trip to the Christmas Tree Shop to get some cheap dog toys for Cali as well as for Hudson and Rylee. We saw this little camping chair and Laura had to get it for Jake. I think he likes it! I can see many a summer evening, the three of them sipping beverages (some alcoholic, others not) on their front porch.


When I got home I came down with something bad that left me in bed for a day and half with a fever of 101 and the worst sore throat that I can remember. I'm back to feeling better with a linger cough. It sure is weird to have a fever yet have it be 85 degrees outside!


For my last week of vacation I have lots of Cali outings planned. We are going to go to the pet store, hiking, to Weaver Street, and of course the dog park. I haven't posted any pics of Cali in a
while. Here is one of her watching her Dad on the steps. I think she's wondering how far she'd get if she ran. I can tell you because she ran the next day. She gets as far as the bottom of the ravine where the mud lives then happily returns covered in it! The second picture is of her and I hanging in the shade. We sure do love her, mud and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment