Friday, December 28, 2012

2013 is looking good so far...

I know that 2012 hasn't ended yet but I have some bright spots on the horizon for 2013 already.

1) I have another job interview, this time in a feasible geographic location and at a school that has the equipment I would need!

2) I'm number 2 on the wait list for a parking spot behind my building.  This would mean that I no longer have to walk 15 mins twice a day to my car.  (This will also mean that I need to go to the gym more regularly but I will have 30 extra minutes in which to do that).  I'm optimistic that sometime in January I will get the parking pass.

3) I'm teaching Genetics at a small college about 45 mins from home starting in February.  My very own class...I'm excited and super nervous.



No comments:

Post a Comment