After 11 years in North Carolina we are making our way to the middle of the country. Wish us luck!
Friday, December 7, 2012
Update
I leave Sunday for two job interviews (back to back). Both in cold places :( But since I didn't apply to any jobs in NC or south of NC I shouldn't be surprised by this. It is just hard, after 10 years, to think about dealing with snow again. Mike assures me that if we moved to CA this wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately no jobs in CA either. I've also had 3 phone interviews in the last week and a half but won't know if I will be invited to campus for those until after Christmas. I wish academics jobs search would try and coordinate a bit better.... I'll let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment