Friday, January 11, 2013

Another Chance

Remember that "other interview" I mentioned? The interview is a week from today. I'm super excited about this school because 1) I would get to teach the subject areas I really like 2) they have the equipment I need  and 3) are in a geographic location that would work for Mike too!   I might uncover some things that I won't like when I am there but I'm going to be the optimist and assume it will be great! I only have a 1/3 chance of getting this but I'm going to try really really hard to "wow" them and get them to make me an offer.  I'm hoping that they don't already have someone in mind for the job (remember last year's experience on the west coast).   I'll keep you posted although I likely won't know until the end of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment