Sunday, July 21, 2013

Girls Night Out/In

With our departure from North Carolina quickly approaching, I organized a night out with my Food Club friends.  These women have been a HUGE part of my life here and we've shared so many major life events together, ranging from graduate school defenses, bachelorette parties, weddings, baby showers, and just awesome dinners together!  Every food club night Mike knows not to expect me home until 11pm (the latest I can stay up these days) regardless of when I tell him I'll be home.  He knows me so well!

For my farewell we went out for dinner and then had a dessert Food Club and Art Party at Laura's.  It was so much fun and I think our paintings turned out pretty good despite the lack of instruction and pop-culture misinformation we got from the instructor.  Thanks ladies.  I'm going to miss sharing my life with all of you.

Eating the desserts before we began

Before

The sky is finished

Here is my grass

Adding flowers

My masterpiece!

The most awesome girlfriends ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment